Clifton Hall has extensive experience providing forensic services relating to Disputes, Investigations and IT Forensics.
Our team features individuals with a diverse range of qualifications in accounting, corporate recovery, finance, taxation, business valuation and information technology.
Our key staff have given evidence in various Courts and have been instructed by numerous solicitors and businesses as well as government departments and agencies.
We are experienced in providing forensic accounting, loss quantification and valuation services in either a consulting capacity, or as an independent expert, for a range of disputes including:
- breach of contract disputes
- misrepresentation disputes
- professional negligence claims
- personal injury claims
- business interruption insurance claims
- matrimonial disputes
- shareholder and partnership disputes
We are frequently engaged to apply our extensive investigation skills, developed through years of corporate recovery work, to assist clients with a range of investigations including:
- fraud and accounting manipulation
- asset tracing and financial reconstruction
- theft of assets, IP or confidential information
- employee misconduct
- assessment of solvency
Our IT Forensics team possesses the expertise to identify, preserve, analyse and present potential electronic evidence in a forensically sound manner.
We have undertaken work for solicitors, barristers, accountants and government departments, and presented evidence to Courts on our findings. Our assignments have included:
- supporting our investigations of fraud, IP theft and employee misconduct
- dealing with electronic data to assist with discovery in litigation
- data recovery
- acquisition and analysis of data to assist government departments with investigations
- appointments under Anton Piller orders to capture and analyse data